- Barnyard millet known as Kuthiravali in Tamil, Oodalu in Kannada, Odalu in Telugu, Jhangora in Hindi and Kavadapullu in Malayalam.
- Barnyard millets are gluten free and vegan cereals.
- In north India it is also called Samak and is popularly used during fasting season of Navaratri
- Can be used to make Dosa, Idli, Pulav etc.
- Helps to maintain body temperature
- Rich in Anti – Oxidant
- Good source of B-complex vitamins
- Good for diabetic patients and helps accelerate weight loss
|100% Organic |
Products of India
Organic Barnyard Millet
$6.99 Regular Price
Excluding Sales Tax |