- It is a favourite of calorie conscious people as it is super low on calories.
- It is a good source of calcium and iron.
- Ragi is also a rich source of Thiamin, Niacin, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Zinc, Copper and Manganese.
- It is often recommended by the doctors to incorporate Ragi flour items in an infants diet especially because of it rich calcium content.
- Being gluten free, it is a superb option for those with wheat allergy.
- It is also rich in antioxidants.
- It is usually used to make chapatti’s or rotis to be eaten along with vegetables or to make dosas and pancakes.Organic Finger Millet Flour
Organic Ragi Pindi
Organic Ragi Atta.
|100% Organic |
Products of India
Organic Ragi Atta
Excluding Sales Tax |