- Wheat Flour (Atta) is finely milled organic wheat grains.
- It has soft texture and is low on gluten.
- It is wholesome flour as it uses up the whole grain. The whole wheat atta is used to make baked dishes with a heavy and dense texture.
- Our whole wheat flour is ground with the help of an old styled chakki to keep it fresher and more nutritious.
- It acts as an effective laxative.
- It is a rich source of magnesium.
- It considerably lowers the risk for type 2 diabetes and helps in keeping the gastrointestinal function normal.
- It is used to make breads and cereals
|100% Organic |
Products of India
Organic Whole Wheat Chakki Flour
Excluding Sales Tax |